What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS DATA ANALYITCS AND DECISION ANALYSIS. and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s computer/device and, if enabled in their browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible http://www malfunctions. eibda.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have small differences:
- a) Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- b) Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time a new visit is made to http://www. Cookies Persistentes o Permanentes eibda.com; has a certain expiration or expiration date, which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- c) Functionality Cookies: Allow http://www. eibda.com remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information these cookies collect is anonymised (i.e. it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- d) Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content add-ons (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use such files to track their visits on each site where they are advertised.
- e) Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that aim at periodic maintenance and ensure the bestfunctioning and service to the user; collecting data of their activity.
By accessing http://www. eibda.com. , you expressly agree that we may use these types of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing http://www. eibda.com. is not optimal and some of the utilities available http://www. eibda.com. don’t work properly.
- a) Own cookies
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
- b) Third Party Cookies. Cookies de Google Analytics
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
User settings to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings menu option. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookiesand http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9..
- b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies..
- c) If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced > Privacy section. To find out more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure your browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/